Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beautiful blog award!


Rule No. 1:
Thank and link the person that gave you the award

Thanks to MAYA for awarding me with the award. I've always been a silent reader to blogs and learn a lot of things from ppl in sewing community and Maya's blog is one of the must-read blog. :) I'm so grateful that many bloggers are willing to share their thoughts, their skills in sewing. Sewing has been a therapy me. Thanks!


Rule No. 2:
State 7 things about yourself

1. I just started sewing 1 1/2 months ago. :)
2. I'm currently 7 months pregnant and awaiting for the arrival of a baby girl. :)
3. Loves to read and learn from other blog. Oh yeah! And collecting tutorials!
4. Latest madness - Buying fabrics!
5. Trying to sew as many as possible for my soon-to-be-arrived-baby but ended up giving it away to friends and family. ;)
6. Looking/thinking desperately for a name for my baby girl.. Any idea? :)
7. In just within a week - I've lost my camera battery charger, my laptop crashed and I can't transfer any photo into my hubby's server. Luck is just isn't on my side. Darn! :)

Rule No. 3 :
Pass this award to 15 bloggers that you've discovered and think they are fantastic.

I'd like to award this beautiful awards to the blogs who have inspired me and taught me a lot in sewing world. Thank you so much! -In no particular order- :)

1 comments:

Zura said...

Hi Aisyah, thank you for the award dear, so sweet of you :) Hope the pregnancy is coming along well and both baby and mom is healthy, take care girl!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com