Monday, March 8, 2010

Booties

Ever since I knew that I'm pregnant, I've been longing to make booties and mittens for my unborn child. Actually I made this before I made the button-up shirt but I was swamped with work and completely forgotten about it. lol I tried the tutorial on cotton knit fabric - it's stretchable fabric. Quite pricey I must add. Oh well.. mrgreen Next time, I'd buy an XXL adult t-shirt at Tesco for my next cotton knit projects. wink

I wanted to add embellishment on it but decided to wait till the baby comes out and we actually have a name for her. Yes, it's a girl! wink Mittens are coming up next! mrgreen





There are many fabulous tutorial on booties all over the internet. Here's the one that I refer too. Joanna had posted up beautiful projects on her blog that's well worth trying for. Check it out yourself! :)

1 comments:

The Sewist said...

Congrats on the pregnancy and the baby booties turned out great!

In order for them to be entered for Sew It please put up a link to Sew It on this post for it to be featured tomorrow

Thanks for taking part :)

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique
www.sewchicandunique.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com